Photographic images and associated thoughts

26 April 2009

I'd rather be in ... Paris ...

One of the nice things about having a blog is that you can be completely indulgent ...


So, from time to time I will present images that are more about where I would prefer to be ... not that I don't mind where I am, but I suspect that being permanently on holidays sometimes seems quite attractive ...


These images are a small selection of frames shot in Paris during September 2005. My wife and I were lucky enough to travel to London, Paris and Venice for about eight weeks. Leaving the kids and travelling was very unusual, but we got used to it after about the first 12 hours ...

Like any holiday snaps, they probably mean more to me than anyone else ... but if you need any motivation to go to Paris at any time, maybe these give a glimpse of the beauty that this city gives up at every turn and in every light. (OM4, selection of lenses, Fuji Superia 400)

No comments:

Post a Comment